Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's been a while...

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anyting new on my blog! Well, the Mario and Luigi chart I have been working on for my son is almost done. I just need to go to Michael's so I can get a color that I need to fill in the blank squares. I also did a little bookmark that I recevied from nkbabe from the WOCS forum. It was very nice of her to send and I had to start it right away because it is so cute. I have also been working on the next piece for the Calendar Cats RR. Almost ready to post it off. And I am also ready to post off the pinkeep for the pinkeep exchange I am in. So, now do you see why I haven't been posting anything new? I've been too busy stitching! I found a pic of Footprints that I did a couple years ago. I gave it to my priest as a gift for baptizing me.




1 comment:

Amykins said...

some wonderful stitching from you the past few months kim, well done!