Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wow it's been 4 months!

It's been 4 months since I last wrote on this blog but I really haven't accomplished too much stitching-wise. I was very busy preparing for my wedding which took place August 2, 2008, and also I was trying to finish a project to help out a woman who is making a cross-stitch book. Unfortunately I didn't even have time to finish that before the due date. I'm just going to hang on to it and complete it for her to use in one of her future books.

I pulled my Christmas one back out and have been working on that for the past month. Although I look almost done I am far from finished. I cannot put any WIP pics up because I have lost the charger to my camera's battery and it's a special battery so you will have to do without pics for now. It is a Christmas advent calendar that the kids would really enjoy participating in so I will be disappointed if it's not finished on time. I am itching to get it done!

No comments: