Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I've started off my Spring cleaning this year with all my stitchy stuff. I have put all my finished projects rolled up in one drawer, my unused pieces of aida in another drawer and all the accessories in another. All my charts are in their own spot too. I saved the DMC for last because I knew that would take forever. So I went through all my colours, wrote down the ones I needed, went and bought them all. Wound them up on their bobbins, put them away and went through my checklist again to find that I still needed 13 colors. So I just need to get those colors, wind them up then I'm done. Now I can get back to my stitching! Whew!

2 comments:

Amykins said...

Hiya, thanks for your comment on my blog! Happy stitching x

Anonymous said...

Good words.