Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my Blogger. I hope you enjoy your visit. In the coming weeks I should be adding more and more things. I plan on adding my current WIP that was a UFO, I plan on adding pictures of all my finished works and I also plan on posting completed projects that I am interested in selling or swapping. For now, I'll add a picture of my latest finish. It's also my favorite finish of all time that I have seen by anybody! It's a Heaven and Earth Design, the artist is Selena Fenech and the picture is title Small Things. I stitched it on 25 ct evenweave 2 over 1. It took me 15 months. It would have taken me much quicker but I was working full time. I was half-way finished her when I quit my job, then it took me 3 months to do the other half of her. I am going to do more HAEDs, but for now I'm going to complete my 3 UFOs then do a Christmas advent calendar.



No comments: