Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 2 of my UFO

I haven't done very much stitching lately. I didn't stitch at all for the past 3 days so I am not progressing on this as fast as I would like. I'm going to put a few hours on it tomorrow because I can't stitch on Tuesday. On Wednesday I hope to pick it back up again and work on it a lot to hopefully get this 5th section done before the end of the weekend.







I signed up for my first RR today. I am excited about this because I have never been involved in one before. My first post date is May 1 so I have plenty of time to get my bits sorted and stitch the first peice on my own before I mail it off. We are doing the Margaret Sherry Cats Calendar and it should take 1 year. I also signed up for a pinkeep exchange. They look really cute and quite interesting to make. So I should enjoy this project. I am just waiting for my Just Because exchange, but that shouldn't be here until April 4 if everything worked out right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looking good kim :)